Thursday, October 26, 2006

First post

Well, I'll stick with tradition for my first post, and go for the classic Hello World!

I dropped off the blogosphere a couple of years ago because my custom-built solution bogged down when I had to quickly move away from a bankrupt web host to a new provider. Family life and professional commitments taking priority over my toy projects, I never really had a chance to pick up where I had left.

But thanks to new features my team and I are looking forward to implement in the CMS we develop and run for McGill University, I'm now provided with the opportunity to do so with a hint of productivity in mind. Let's call it, uh... research! Yeah, that's it, research! ;)

So there you have it, let's roll. But please bare with me, as I'm just starting to get cozy in Blogger's cribs.

No comments: